Monday, March 22, 2010

WOW!

I did it! I have lost 20 pounds in the past 3 months. I just about flipped when I saw my Wii Fit scale. I know, the Wii Fit might not be entirely accurate, but that's what I've been weighing myself on the entire time. So how did I do it? Fish, crystal light, following my allergen-free diet, and a Mountain Dew (and all other sodas) boycott. Yep, since lent started I have lost at least 10 of those pounds. I gave up soda for lent, and it has been easier for me to eat fish than meat with J gone 4 days out of the week. Portion control is a big thing too. It's hard, but the results are worth it.

My goal now is to lose a couple more pounds of fat, and gain some muscle weight. I want my abs back...the ones I had before I was legally allowed to drink. It WILL happen.

Any workouts that you like? Weight loss tips? Let me know! I could use all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment